SEC digital financial requirements are changing! Stay ahead of it. Learn about new SEC developments and the revolution in how your financial statements are being consumed. Register Now.Toppan Merrill invites legal and financial teams to join a complimentary webinar on developments in SEC structured data requirements that are changing how your financial statements are consumed.
Hear how structured disclosures – including Inline XBRL – have revolutionized how analysts (at the SEC and in the investing community) are benefiting and how filers can too.
Our panel of experts will present lessons learned from the first Inline XBRL filings and how the expansion of the SEC’s requirements accentuates the importance of creating XBRL financials that properly convey your disclosures.
Join us to learn about new developments in digital SEC financial reporting and related best practices.
- Learn how the SEC and the investment community has changed the way they are consuming and analyzing your structured financials.
- Identify lessons learned from recent SEC Inline XBRL filings by Large Accelerated Filers.
- Understand the new risks of submitting erroneous disclosures in your structured data financial statements, and how filers are unaware of the errors being submitted
- Learn how the Inline XBRL requirement is creating more awareness of the quality of SEC structured data filings.
- Determine how to comply with the XBRL US Data Quality Committee rules and the impact of neglecting the results.
- Gain awareness of XBRL developments that will impact all SEC filers.
- Understand how informational enhancements are empowering both filers and their stakeholders.
- Date: Wednesday, September 18, 2019 at 1:00 PM ET
- Registration: Free
- Advance preparation: None
- Who should attend: SEC External Reporting Team, CFO, Internal Audit, Legal staff
- Prerequisites: Basic SEC Disclosure and XBRL knowledge
- Program level: Basic
- Delivery method: Group live
- Recommended CPE credit: 1.0 hours in Specialized Knowledge field of study
- For information regarding Toppan Merrill's policies regarding (a) complaints, (b) program cancellations, and (c) fees (when applicable), click here.
Toppan Merrill is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website www.learningmarket.org.